Subject: Re: Today's kernels
To: None <wrstuden@loki.stanford.edu>
From: Ken Nakata <kenn@synap.ne.jp>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 07/23/1998 10:35:11
Wed, 22 Jul 1998 12:09:10 -0700 (PDT), Bill Studenmund wrote:
> I'm wondering if folks have had any problems w/ kernels compiled recently
> (like yesterday's SUP). I am. I'm not sure if the problem's the source,
> or (more likely) I messed up my cross-compiling environment (which I think
> I did).

I'm not sure if this will help or not, but my current kernel I'm
running right now was built from the source supped on July 21 (with
Scott's last diffs applied), and I have no problem running it.
Recently I moved a 32M SIMM from another box to this one, bumping
total RAM to 96M, which caused some UVM related problems.  But after
changing NKMEMCLUSTERS to 8192 I have no trouble.

What kind of problem are you having?

Ken