Subject: Re: WOW! now heres a lot of problems!
To: NetBSD <port-mac68k@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Michael R. Zucca <mrz5149@acm.org>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 07/21/1998 20:59:59
>What kind of computer are you using? It sounds like it has a 68LC040 in it.
>There are known problems with this chip (which give the symptoms you see).
>
>What version are you using?

Sounds more like the sorts of problems you get from a badly tuned UVM.
I would suggest a 1.3.2 kernel and binaries until the dust settles from UVM
development. Of course, you could compile a -current kernel with UVM tuned
accordingly but you'll have to install 1.3.2 so you have a system stable
enough to do the compile. :(

 Michael Zucca - mrz5149@acm.org - http://www.rit.edu/~mrz5149/
 "I will choose a path that's clear. I will choose Freewill. "
  --Rush, Freewill