Subject: Re: AppleCD 150 + CD-R? (Off topic)
To: Wayne Chang , Lars M Gustafsson <gumse@gyral.com>
From: Ben Zeller <zelr_ss@troi.cc.rochester.edu>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 07/20/1998 08:57:58
Sorry for the lateness of this post -- I was on a two week vacation :)

I believe the issue here is whether the CD-R's were burnt as multi-session
or single session.  If the cd-r's are single session disks, then any cd-rom
should be able to read them.  Multi-session cd-r's require a newer, more
expensive cd-rom drive.

PhotoCD's are a seperate catagory, and require a newer cd-rom drive to
opperate them.

I hope this helps,

Ben