Subject: Re: [Fwd: mount_ext2fs]
To: None <hauke@Espresso.Rhein-Neckar.DE>
From: Brian Wildasinn <bwildasi@hotmail.com>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 07/19/1998 14:13:33
>Date: Wed, 15 Jul 1998 19:40:03 +0200
[snip]
>>Doing a full install of netbsd-1.3.2 over older versions takes me a
>>long time as I only know how to do that from the Mac-side installer
>>tools, and have only used the ftp way for packages. Which is a real
>>pitty since I've dedicated a roomy 750 Megs to netbsd on  a gig hard
disk.

>What's wrong with transferring the 1.3.2 binary tarballs to the NetBSD
side
>and "tar --unlink -zxpf XXX.tgz" them in single user mode?

Thanks! It worked great and soooo quickly! Now I'm running netbsd
1.3.2 ! This is my first email message within NetBSD, I can't hardly
believe it, a joe six-pack user in unix email!
Could someone take a peek at my /var/log/messages, I'm getting
errors in my ftp sessions:
http://www.csulb.edu/~bwildasi/unix/netbsd/messages
Any help is appreciated!
Brian Wildasinn