Subject: Some questions (just installed 1.3.2)
To: None <port-mac68k@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Kevin Ogden <kkb@ddw.net>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 07/13/1998 15:39:20
My HD bit it again so I grabbed another SCSI drive and decided to install
1.3.2 finally and I've got a few stupid questions :)

1.) I was looking around and saw some binaries for audio control.  Does
audio work on the II CI?  That'd be pretty cool!

2.) Does the OSFA server work with the Radius PrecisionColor 8/24X?

3.) Is there any work being done on Mac II FX support?  I'd love to drag
that old box out of the closet, it's pretty zippy for an 030!

4.) I went to look at some man page earlier and it told me it couldn't find
nroff....  So I looked for it and couldn't find it either.  Is this not in
the base.tgz tarball for 1.3.2?

	Kevin