Subject: Re: snapshot time
To: NetBSD <port-mac68k@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Michael R. Zucca <mrz5149@acm.org>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 07/12/1998 23:08:12
>I've uploaded a new snapshot to ftp.netbsd.org:
>
>  ftp://ftp.netbsd.org/pub/NetBSD/arch/mac68k/snapshot/
>
>This snapshot is built from July 11 1998 sources.
>
>The hwdirect kernels still do not work on my C610 (three builds failed in
>three different ways, so no PR yet), so I built some MRG-based kernels...

I've recently blown away my NetBSD partition on my IIvx to reinstall so I
can work on development again and I've been having a heck of a time.

I downloaded your last snapshot and HWDIRECT just plain locked up and I
was getting file system trashing and illegal instruction traps. I've got
an 040 accelerator in there which worked fine under 1.3. Hmmm, I wonder what
broke :(

I'll download your latest and see if that's any better.

 Michael Zucca - mrz5149@acm.org - http://www.rit.edu/~mrz5149/
 "I will choose a path that's clear. I will choose Freewill. "
  --Rush, Freewill