Subject: snapshot time
To: None <port-mac68k@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Space Case <wormey@eskimo.com>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 07/12/1998 14:20:48
I've uploaded a new snapshot to ftp.netbsd.org:

  ftp://ftp.netbsd.org/pub/NetBSD/arch/mac68k/snapshot/

This snapshot is built from July 11 1998 sources.

The hwdirect kernels still do not work on my C610 (three builds failed in
three different ways, so no PR yet), so I built some MRG-based kernels...

Enjoy,
~Steve

--
Steve Allen - wormey@eskimo.com   http://www.eskimo.com/~wormey/   ICQ 6709819

	-Kyle Hearn  <kyle@intex.net>

Cauliflower is nothing but Cabbage with a College Education.
		-- Mark Twain