Subject: lib question
To: None <port-mac68k@NetBSD.ORG>
From: tb <thebush@primenet.com/specialops.airforce.net>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 07/12/1998 10:57:18
Whats the difference between static and shared libraries.

I'm compiling gtk+-1.0.4 on a LCIII and the last time I did it took up
too much space, because of some of the libs

When configuring gtk you can disable the build of the static or shared
libs and I would like to know which one I should disable.

Since this thing takes 5 to 6 hours to compile on my lciii i might
make a pkg of it.

Thanks
--
When they took the fourth amendment, I was quiet because I didn't deal
drugs.

thebush@specialops.airforce.net	thebush@primenet.com	Admin of
Hurricane Moon II
																										"taken the world by storm"