Subject: badly need ethernet help
To: None <port-mac68k@NetBSD.ORG>
From: dogcow <bjk@merlin.albany.net>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 07/11/1998 13:10:58
Hello there I am mailing for help, due to the fact taht the enet card taht
came with my IIci doesnt appear to be recognized by bsd 1.3. And i would
very much like to get it such. According to the networking faq it says to
find the chip number. Well tobe quitehonest i have no idea *which* chip's
number would be required... There is one SMC chip wichi suspect may bethe
one but there is also a chiip labelled API Nubus. If you could point me in
the right direction and and also let me know what else i need to do it
would be greatly appreciated.

brian