Subject: macbsd.jpl.nasa.gov is open for business.
To: None <port-mac68k@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Henry B. Hotz <hotz@jpl.nasa.gov>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 07/09/1998 19:42:06
Now that the machine will boot reliably I might as well make this
announcement.  I make no guarantees however.

Macbsd.jpl.nasa.gov is allowing anonymous FTP access to a mirror of the
NetBSD archives of ftp.macbsd.com in /pub/NetBSD.  There are also a few
oddments, like a copy of my slightly customized kernel and the 1.3.2
release, in /pub/users.

NFS access is also available at macbsd.jpl.nasa.gov:/mirror.

If someone tells me where to get an AppleShareIP capable version of
NetATalk I may try to provide a public guest account.  (Anyone at JPL can
already access the archive in the JPL-301-2-ENET zone.)

For the record:  the contents of this archive have not been reviewed by
JPL's Public Information Office and do not represent products or output of
JPL, NASA, or Caltech.  They are simply convenient reproductions of
information available elsewhere on the Internet.  Since JPL has pretty good
Internet connectivity it may be faster or easier to download this
information from here.  If this machine becomes a target for cracking then
this service may go away.

Want to add a link somewhere Colin?