Subject: Re: Is this a new disk problem?
To: None <port-mac68k@NetBSD.ORG>
From: SUNAGAWA Keiki <kei@ps.yokogawa.co.jp>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 07/08/1998 11:36:32
"Henry B. Hotz" <hotz@jpl.nasa.gov>  wrote:

Henry> Perhaps I didn't make it clear that the above is my
Henry> current, working fstab.  The old,
Henry> 50%-failing-on-reboot fstab looked like this:

Henry> /dev/sd0a       /               ffs     rw 1 1
Henry> /dev/sd1b       none            swap    sw 0 0
Henry> /dev/sd2d       /users          ffs     rw 1 2
Henry> /dev/sd3a       /mirror         ffs     rw 1 2
Henry> /dev/sd3b       /usr/vice       ffs     rw 0 2
               ^

Does'nt this (sd3"b") make the problem?  I believe that the
partition other than root is named sd?[d-h].  What partition
type does sd3b have?  I might miss someting though...