Subject: Re: Classic II
To: None <sln@grad.inf.ufpr.br>
From: Colin Wood <cwood@ichips.intel.com>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 07/07/1998 16:39:22
sln@grad.inf.ufpr.br wrote:
> Hello all,
> 	could somebody please tell me which is the state of the MacBSD
> running in the Classic II? Some place in
> http://www.netbsd.org/Ports/mac68k/curr_info.html
>
> it says it is fully supported, but I could not make it work.

I think that's a little off....it _was_ fully supported at one point, but
apparently not anymore.  Damn, that page hasn't been updated since the 1.3
release.  I'll do that this weekend.

Anyway, I know you said that -current kernels don't work, but how about
1.3.2 kernels?  Have you tried one?  If those don't work either, try
waiting a couple of weeks.  We have more internal video cleanup on the
way, I believe, and these changes just might work for you.

Later.

Component Design Engineer - PMD                 Intel Corporation