Subject: Re: MacII motherboard
To: None <port-mac68k@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Arnaud Blanchard <jblancha@pratique.fr>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 07/07/1998 11:35:37
At 3:01 PM -0700 on 7/6/98, Dr. Bill Studenmund wrote:

> You might look in the Guide to the Macintosh Family Hardware. It might
> give the plug diagram.

Yes , but I don't have this book... so if anyone can copy it for me ....

> Another option would be to figure out what pins on certain chips are which
> power supply. Then hook a continuity checker up to that pin, and see which
> pins are shorted to it on the power plug. Also, There will be some pins
> involved with the keyboard power.

I'm asking this mailing it , b/c I don't {have time,want} to do it :-)

( can you reply to my personal e-mail, i think I gor some problem
with the mailing list , for now)
I think I've solved my mail problem, but I'm not sure ...

jblancha@pratique.fr
www: http://www.pratique.fr/~jblancha/