Subject: snapshot time again
To: None <port-mac68k@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Space Case <wormey@eskimo.com>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 07/07/1998 00:03:04
I've uploaded a new snapshot to ftp.netbsd.org:

  ftp://ftp.netbsd.org/pub/NetBSD/arch/mac68k/snapshot/

This snapshot is based on July 4 sources.

No kernels yet -- the default is now HWDIRECT, but my system didn't like
the GENERIC kernel I built.  I'm rebuilding it to make sure I didn't make
a mistake; if it still fails, I'll be building MRG kernels as well, next
week.  Plus, I'll file a PR griping about it. ;-)

~Steve

--
Steve Allen - wormey@eskimo.com   http://www.eskimo.com/~wormey/   ICQ 6709819

	-Kyle Hearn  <kyle@intex.net>

The hardest thing in the world to understand is the income tax.
		-- Albert Einstein