Subject: Cabletron Update
To: None <port-mac68k@NetBSD.ORG>
From: John Marohn <marohn@iquest.net>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 07/06/1998 20:43:26
I have the card working with NetBSD, sorta.  For a test, I ftp'd a 15MB file
from two different machines.  When the first transfer started, I got the
following message: "warning - receiver ring buffer overrun" twice.  No
other error messages were displayed.  About 5 minutes after the test,
another message appeared: "Last message repeat 96 times".  In short, ftping
30MB of data causes the overrun message to occur 98 times!  Does anyone
have an idea or two of
what I can do to correct this?  I am assuming here that this message doesn't
hurt anything except throughput.

John

marohn@iquest.net