Subject: Re: hmm, why cant i read the files..?
To: Augey Mikus <mikus@shell.flinet.com>
From: Colin Wood <cwood@ichips.intel.com>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 07/06/1998 17:08:23
Augey Mikus wrote:
> in MacOS after i issue the cpout command in the installer i cant seem to
> read the text files, is there a problem with my machine/installer  or do i
> need to use a special program to read these simple text files?

what do you mean by "i cant seem to read the text files"?  what kind of
error message are you getting?  if it simply won't open them, either
change the type and creator, or better yet, use bbedit or emacs or some
other text editor which works on unix-style text files...

i hope this helps.

later.

Component Design Engineer - PMD                 Intel Corporation