Subject: Re: MacII motherboard
To: Arnaud Blanchard <jblancha@pratique.fr>
From: Dr. Bill Studenmund <wrstuden@loki.stanford.edu>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 07/06/1998 15:01:20
On Mon, 6 Jul 1998, Arnaud Blanchard wrote:

> Hi...
>
> I just got an MacintoshII motherboard (just the motherboard + a 68851 :)..
> I'm trying to connect a power supply to it.... But I don't know
> how to plug it
> But I don't have any plans to plug it...
> So if anyone can send me how works the power-supply connector, or
> a diagram of it, it would be cooool ...

You might look in the Guide to the Macintosh Family Hardware. It might
give the plug diagram.

Another option would be to figure out what pins on certain chips are which
power supply. Then hook a continuity checker up to that pin, and see which
pins are shorted to it on the power plug. Also, There will be some pins
involved with the keyboard power.

Good luck!

Take care,

Bill