Subject: Re: SUP question
To: None <tmrini@ntplx.net>
From: Rolf Braun <rbraun@cstone.net>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 07/06/1998 16:29:28
>Is there something similar to cvs diff for sup?

No, because of legal issues. If diffs are transmitted over the network,
they might not carry the BSD copyright notice, which would violate the BSD
license.

If you really want the details on this, look in the archive at
http://routbort.neuro.duke.edu/. Search for CVSup. You'll find a couple
threads probably. :)

--
- Rolf Braun - rbraun@cstone.net - http://www.cstone.net/~rbraun/
- Sassy Software: cool software for your Macintosh or Apple IIgs

- Anyone attempting to post messages or send e-mail using my address without
- my permission will be held liable for forgery and subject to legal action.