Subject: Current machine status
From: Colin Wood <cwood@ichips.intel.com>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 07/05/1998 22:30:33
Hello all!

Recent postings to this list have made me wonder a bit about the status of
currently supported machines.  I'm fairly sure I know what's working under
1.3.x, but -current is a bit of a different matter.  Several things have
been done to Quadra internal video that makes many machines more or less
"fully-working" now.  So, if everyone has the time, please take a look at
the machine status page and let me know if something is inaccurate.  In
particular, I'd like to know if internal video is working on the following
machines:

Classic II / P200
P600
Color Classic / P250
Q605
P275 / Color Classic II
Any PowerBook
Any Apple Workgroup Server

If anyone has experience with how -current runs on these machines, please
let me know so I can make sure the page is up to date.

Thanks!

Colin

P.S.  the page is http://www.macbsd.com/macbsd/macbsd-docs/machine-status/