Subject: Re: off topic: Mac Serial port speed & BSD
To: Roger Fischer <roger@badger1.net>
From: Space Case <wormey@eskimo.com>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 07/04/1998 14:17:39
On Jul 4, 12:37pm, Roger Fischer wrote:
>On old Macs, (centris) I seem to remember that the serial port speed
>should not be set above 38400 because it just can't keep up.

FWIW, I always ran my 28.8 modem on my C610 at a 56.7K port speed.

~Steve

--
Steve Allen - wormey@eskimo.com   http://www.eskimo.com/~wormey/   ICQ 6709819

	-Kyle Hearn  <kyle@intex.net>

A banker is a fellow who lends you his umbrella when the sun is shining
and wants it back the minute it begins to rain.
		-- Mark Twain