Subject: Re: SUP question
To: Tom Rini <tmrini@ntplx.net>
From: Colin Wood <cwood@ichips.intel.com>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 07/03/1998 12:12:47
Tom Rini wrote:
> Is there something similar to cvs diff for sup?

Not really, no.  Most people who track -current will SUP and then import
into their own private CVS tree.  Then you can diff all you want ;-)

> On a semi-related note,
> what's the GRF_COMPAT option that was added with todays sup?

I believe that Scott removed a couple of the old grf device's ioctl's
(well, he made them conditional on GRF_COMPAT).  So, if you don't include
GRF_COMPAT, you can't use GRFIOCGINFO, and possibly GRFIOCMAP and
GRFIOCUNMAP (although I'm not sure about the last two).

Later.

Component Design Engineer - PMD                 Intel Corporation