Subject: Re: boot problems
To: SamMaEl <rimsky@teleport.com>
From: Frederick Bruckman <fredb@fb.sa.enteract.com>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 05/30/1998 08:24:54
On Fri, 29 May 1998, SamMaEl wrote:

> 	Anyways... anybody know what could be causing this error? I first
> noticed it in a kernel Allen Briggs compiled for me to get the external
> SCSI bus on my Q900 working. It showed up right around then, like a month
> ago? I thought I had told him about it... but since it's not been fixed I
> guess not ;-)
>
> 	Any ideas?

I think you need to uncomment COMPAT_09. I have a very similar config file
for my P630, and that appears to be the most significant difference with
yours. I also do not have IPFORWARDING, and IPFILTERLOG. Also, many folks
on this list have remarked that they needed to add NKMEMCLUSTERS=1024 to
get UVM to work.