Subject: Re: README: Please give this a try!
To: Scott Reynolds <scottr@og.org>
From: Henry B. Hotz <hotz@jpl.nasa.gov>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 05/26/1998 17:30:06
At 12:11 AM -0700 5/20/98, Scott Reynolds wrote:
>i would appreciate any testing that folks can reasonably do by the end of
>the week on this change.  please submit any feedback that you may have by
>saturday evening directly to me.  (this is important:  mail to the list

FWIW I put the patch in and see no problems with 1.3 HOTZ kernels.  The
trouble is that since macbsd.jpl.nasa.gov got moved to a switched hub I
don't have the network-related booting problem enough to comment.  I still
see the ttyflags problem.  It didn't *cause* any problems I can see in any
case.

I know this feedback is late, but better than never I presume.