Subject: Re: X buttons and strange mice
To: None <scottr@og.org>
From: Ken Nakata <kenn@synap.ne.jp>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 05/24/1998 16:24:55
On Sat, 23 May 1998 22:38:24 -0500 (CDT),
Scott Reynolds <scottr@og.org> wrote:
> On Sat, 23 May 1998, Paul Goyette wrote:
>
> > On Sat, 23 May 1998, SamMaEl wrote:
> >
> > > 	So, what was it changed to?
> >
> > The keystrokes weren't changed at all.
>
> by the way, the name ALTXBUTTONS indicates that these are alternative
> button mappings; normally button 2 is Opt-LeftArrow and button 3 is
> Opt-RightArrow.

BTW, do you think it would be useful if we could disable the
key-mouse-button emulation altogather?  I do that when I build my
custome kernel since I use a 3-button mouse.  But the change I make
often gets reverted by a sup.  The change is trivial but I haven't
been able to come up with a reasonably-descriptive-yet-not-so-long
option name for it.  Something like KBDXBUTTONS or maybe
NOKBDXBUTTONS.  What do you think?

Ken