Subject: X buttons and strange mice
From: SamMaEl <rimsky@teleport.com>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 05/23/1998 15:33:38
	I was testing the HWDIRECT-70 kernel on my Q630 and decided to
also try running Ken's OSFA X server, and I noticed that the keystrokes
for the mouse buttons have changed, or something... that is Ctrl-Opt-{123}
don't work anymore. I also tried OSFA with my old kernel and it worked
fine, so I'm assuming it's the kernel, not the server. Any hints on what
it was changed to?

	Also, I have a 2 button mouse that is recognized as so:

adb: extended mouse <KOIT> 2-button 200 dpi mouse at 3

	However, the 2nd button isn't working. It's a Macally 2-button
mouse. I think I tried getting it to work once a few months ago, but then
I ended up switching it over to my Q900... How would I go about figuring
out what I need to do to get the 2nd button working?

	Thanks!

	Ryan

-----
HELO... my name is rewt... you have SIGKILLed my father... prepare to vi!