Subject: Re: X after Update
To: Dr. Bill Studenmund <wrstuden@loki.stanford.edu>
From: henning loeser <loeser@ma1304.physik.uni-marburg.de>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 05/23/1998 14:06:31
On Fri, 22 May 1998, Dr. Bill Studenmund wrote:
> What kernel are you using? What source have you been trying to compile?
> Do you have source for the X server (is it available?)?
I'm using a 1.3.1 Kernel, not quite the generic as I disabeled some of
the options I don't need.
I got the sources for 1.3.1 -> the 1.3 sources and the diff-file for
1.3.1. I installed them and then simply ran make build, after editing the
sys.mk to have -O2 -m68040 as CFLAGS.
I didn't compile the xsrc yet and I am using the Xmac68k.OSFA server
from puma.

Henning Loeser            AG-Oberfl"achenphysik, Philipps-Uni-MR
Email:henning.loeser@physik.uni-marburg.de