Subject: Re: IPNAT trouble - system crashes (fwd)
To: Armen Babikyan <armenb@lethargy.mit.edu>
From: Christian Taylor <christian.taylor@acadiau.ca>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 05/22/1998 00:30:07
> I posted this message a few weeks ago, and didn't get any response. Maybe
> it hit the wrong audience :)
> anyone have any ideas why it happens?
> thanks,

I had exactly the same problem.  My little IIcx with NetBSD 1.3 and
only 8 megs of RAM handles my PowerMac 6100/66 any my ThinkPad 365xd
fine, no trouble at all, and it works great.  My friend came over
with his ThinkPad one day, plugged into my hub, and within minutes my
IIcx froze.

I agree that it's something to do with ipnat, and I would also
appreciate any suggestions or ideas anyone might have.

Thanks,

 -Christian

Christian Taylor                                      (902) 585-####
Multimedia Courseware Assistant          Christian.Taylor@acadiau.ca
Dept. of Continuing Education
Acadia University                  http://dragon.acadiau.ca/~029759t
Wolfville, NS  B0P 1X0