Subject: Re: IPNAT trouble - system crashes (fwd)
To: Armen Babikyan <armenb@lethargy.mit.edu>
From: Colin Wood <cwood@ichips.intel.com>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 05/21/1998 22:04:48
Armen Babikyan wrote:
> I posted this message a few weeks ago, and didn't get any response. Maybe
> it hit the wrong audience :)
> anyone have any ideas why it happens?

[snip]

> I'd like to know why this happened. does anyone have any thoughts?
> I don't have a stack trace, but if necessary, i will reproduce the
> situation and send it to anyone who could make use of it.

It might be nice to see one.  That way, at least someone will know where
to start :-)  Otherwise, it's kinda hard to figure out where the hangup is
happening....

BTW, assuming I didn't snip it, what version of NetBSD are you using?

Later.

Component Design Engineer - PMD                 Intel Corporation