Subject: Appology (Re: Followup on Partitions)
To: None <port-mac68k@NetBSD.ORG>
From: m. d. walker <mwalker@en.com>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 05/18/1998 19:32:11
Bob;

I sincerely apologize if I have insulted your skills as a programmer,
computer user, or as a individual. That was never my intention. My only
intention was to document the steps necessary for me to solve this problem,
and to possibly help other users who have encountered these errors, solve
them.

On re-reading my post, I agree that, I too, might feel that the author (me)
has slighted Mkfs.

I hope that others reading my past posting, will not take this hastily
composed statement as a negative viewing of the Mkfs program.

Mike