Subject: Re: adb keyboards?
To: Armen Babikyan <armenb@lethargy.mit.edu>
From: Colin Wood <cwood@ichips.intel.com>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 05/17/1998 18:59:56
Armen Babikyan wrote:
> I remember seeing some talk about what kind of keyboards (or maybe it was
> adb devices in general?) of what worked with netbsd and what didn't,

There was a brief problem with Extended keyboards and the original
II-series machines under 1.3.  This was fixed for 1.3.1.

It's conceivable that there might be a problem with adjustable keyboards
(I've heard they are a little weird), but I haven't seen any reported
problems with these.

> I might be getting an AppleDesign Keyboard, like one of those new ones
> that came with powermacs a few years ago - anyone know if it'll work on my
> quadra700? i'm running the generic#0 1.3.1 kernel.

To the best of my knowledge, the AppleDesign keyboard behaves just like an
Extended keyboard, so it should be just fine.

Later.

Component Design Engineer - PMD                 Intel Corporation