Subject: Re: ftp.macbsd.com/www.macbsd.com
To: Allen Briggs <briggs@canolog.ninthwonder.com>
From: Tim Bessie <tbessie@eci.net>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 05/15/1998 11:38:25
At 11:03 AM 5/15/98 -0400, Allen Briggs wrote:
>ftp.macbsd.com and www.macbsd.com (oldpuma.macbsd.com) has moved to a
>more permanent home on a T1 connection.  It will be updated to NetBSD
>1.3.2 or -current in the next week or two, and may be replaced with a
>Q700 (it's currently a IIcx).  The new IP address is 151.199.66.144.
>When I get it updated, I'd like to make it more useful to the MacBSD
>user community.  Let me know what you'd like to see there, and if you'd
>be willing to help out with.

Hmm... I tried both the ftp and www sites (by name) and they
didn't work.  The ftp site said it couldn't set guest priviledges, and
the www site said I didn't have permission to accesss '/'.  I'm assuming
they haven't actually been set up yet, yes?

I tried the new IP address, and got the 'acme rocket company'.

- Tim

Tim Bessie
tbessie@eci.net
bessie@apeshit.com