Subject: Re: Re[2]: someone's own US mailbox needed...
To: Mason Loring Bliss <mason@acheron.middleboro.ma.us>
From: Space Case <wormey@eskimo.com>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 05/15/1998 00:02:42
On May 14,  7:25pm, Mason Loring Bliss wrote:
>I believe that some Macs also have problems with Ethernet when they're
>clocked... I think my Q610 is one of those, although I don't know how
>many other models are affected.

The C610 is the one that uses a single clock for the CPU and ethernet.
Adding a clock for the ethernet makes the C610 more like the Q610, and
allows you to speed up the C610 without losing functionality.

~Steve

--
Steve Allen - wormey@eskimo.com   http://www.eskimo.com/~wormey/   ICQ 6709819

	-Kyle Hearn  <kyle@intex.net>

"Calvin Coolidge was the greatest man who ever came out of Plymouth
Corner, Vermont."
		-- Clarence Darrow