Subject: Re: Booting Help Requested
To: mwalker <mwalker@en.com>
From: None <nigel@ind.tansu.com.au>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 05/15/1998 10:31:42
> BSD-generic.tar.gz
> values of the program, with no luck. The booter program keeps giving me
> this:
>
> NetBSD/Mac68k Launch
>
> Debugging at level 0.
> Booting. . .File "netbsd" not found.
> Could not open kernel "(0,?)netbsd".

	If you are installing OpenBSD, the kernel is called "bsd", and
not "netbsd". Change the name in the Options -> Booting dialog box.

	You might also like to suggest to the OpenBSD document maintainers
to add this into the Install readme file.

--
| Nigel Pearson, nigel@ind.tansu.com.au | "reality is that which     |
|  Telstra IN Platforms, Sydney, Aust.  |  doesn't go away when you  |