Subject: IIci cache card support?
From: Greg Dunn <gregdunn@indy.net>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 05/14/1998 22:03:03
I seem to remember that a switch needs to be set when compiling the kernel
to enable IIci cache support; true?  Has anyone tried it?  The searchable
database doesn't say if any of the IIci units out there are operating with
a functional cache.  Mine doesn't cause any odd behavior, but it's almost
certainly not being used by NetBSD.  Any comments?  I need the SLOTMAN
kernel, so it'll be a while before I can build one to test this, according
to Paul. ;-)

--
| Greg Dunn                       | "god money's not looking for the |
| gregdunn@indy.net               | cure.  god money's not concerned |