Subject: mooking for src...
To: mailling list <port-mac68k@NetBSD.ORG>
From: None <gboissie@ifhamy.insa-lyon.fr>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 05/14/1998 19:32:51
i'm  now using HWDIRECT.69.tgz kernel.
(you can find it at ftp://ftp.netbsd.org/pub/NetBSD/arch/mac68k/snapshot)
with netbsd 1.3.1, because it's the only kernel that recognise my ehternet
card (the original kernel in netbsd1.3.1 does not!) but this it seams that
this this new kernel was compiled with option that does not suit my
macinstosh! and as i was told in the pervious mesg i send (humm! what's
going on?) i nees to rebild the kernel (to make it work with my 32Mo of
ram where as this one seems to work with only 4 ....) so wher can i find
the src of this kernel or is there any kernel that's fix that's bug?

thanks.

Guillaume