Subject: someone's own US mailbox needed...
To: Port Mac68k NetBSD <port-mac68k@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Vincent BARAT <Vincent.Barat@ansf.alcatel.fr>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 05/12/1998 14:08:16
Hi everybody !

I would like to over clock my Centris 650 from 25 to 40 MHz as I saw it was
possible. But I'm an a poor french, and it is impossible to find needed
components locally. I tried to buy a kit from Output Enabler but they do not
want to ship outside the US.

So I need your help: if I want to but a kit, I need to get someone's address
in the united states so that person could send the kit back to me after
receiving it.

Who wants to help me ? Please ? (Of course, I'll send back to him shipping
costs)

Thanks...

Vincent BARAT

"Contrary to popular belief, Unix is user friendly.
 It just happens to be selective about who it makes friends with."

Work: vincent.barat@ansf.alcatel.fr  Home: vbarat@iway.fr
Alcatel TITN Answare
30, r. Bahon Rault                   La Cormerais
35000 RENNES - FRANCE                35250 CHASNE sur ILLET - FRANCE
Tel.: +33-(0)299874704               Tel.: +33-(0)299651316