Subject: Re: Ethernet....
To: Jason Powell <jay@Lauren.dyn.ml.org>
From: None <gboissie@ifhamy.insa-lyon.fr>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 05/11/1998 20:55:20
> On Mon, 11 May 1998, Greg Evans wrote:
>
> > ae0 at nubus0 slot a: failed to determine size of RAM
> > ae0 at nubus0 slot c: failed to determine size of RAM
> > ae0 at nubus0 slot e: failed to determine size of RAM
>
>   Yer lucky :)  All I get is "aeo: device timeout" whenever I try to ping
> anywhere :/

hey guys it's what i had "ae0: device timeout" but i changed kernel and
now it works... maybe you sould try... maybe this is the worst advice
ever, but it works for me
i'm  now using HWDIRECT.tgz kernel.
you can find it at ftp://ftp.netbsd.org/pub/NetBSD/arch/mac68k/
and then its in the snapshot folder i think

Bye

Guillaume
Think diffrent, think Zarb ;)