Subject: Console screen
To: None <port-mac68k@NetBSD.ORG>
From: J. David Blackstone <jxb9451@UTARLG.UTA.EDU>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 05/10/1998 16:57:57
  Is there a way to change the number size of lines on the console screen?
I've got pretty bad eyesight (which I'm sure I'm making worse by spending
all day with computers), and I'd sure like to have bigger characters.  I
didn't see any options for this in the booter, the manpages, or the faq,
but if the info is already out there, could someone please point me to it.

  I'd like to express my deep appreciation to everyone who made BSD
possible on my Macintosh.  I can't believe so many people would
voluntarily give of their time and efforts to make this a possibility (for
free, too.  Wow!)  Thanks very much.

                           J. David Blackstone