Subject: Re: New console bell patch
To: Colin Wood <cwood@ichips.intel.com>
From: Frederick Bruckman <fredb@fb.sa.enteract.com>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 05/10/1998 14:15:31
On Fri, 8 May 1998, Colin Wood wrote:

> Anyway, this diff is against 1.3 sources (should be the same as 1.3.1).
> It might apply to -current if you separate out the ite.c patch from the
> rest.  If you try this patch, please let me know how it goes.

It works fine with -current. I'm now running a kernel built against
Sunday's sup, with your patches. Note that asc.c and ascvar.h have moved
since 1.3.  Actually, I had to give all of the file locations to "patch,"
since I don't have a /cvsroot on my system.

# cd /usr ; patch < thepatch

Where is ... ? sys/arch/mac68k/obio/asc.c
Where is ... ? sys/arch/mac68k/obio/ascvar.h
Where is ... ? sys/arch/mac68k/dev/ite.c

and so on.