Subject: Ehternet(?)
To: NetBSD List <port-mac68k@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Greg Evans <mr_krak@televar.com>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 05/10/1998 09:42:23
well,

I installed 1.3.1 on an old LCII yesterday.  It is hopefully to become
part of the little home network I am setting up...what I don't know
is...what the following means on startup

ae0 at nubus0 slot a: failed to determine size of RAM
ae0 at nubus0 slot c: failed to determine size of RAM
ae0 at nubus0 slot e: failed to determine size of RAM

I will assume nothing as I have no clue as to what this is.

System Configuration (for now)

LCII
6megs RAM
140 Meg usr&root
stupidly huge swap (25Megs)
Asante MacCon ethernet card for LC series
Cheesy little monitor that I want to get back on the computer it belongs
on :)

Thanks,

Greg