Subject: PLI SCSI
To: None <port-mac68k@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Allen Briggs <briggs@canolog.ninthwonder.com>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 05/09/1998 20:45:33
Well, it looks like my PLI Quick SCSI card isn't seeing any external
devices.  I don't know if it can see internal drives.  This card is
simpler than I'd thought, and probably wouldn't be any faster than the
internal Quadra SCSI bus.

I do have a simple driver for the card.  If anyone has one of these
cards and can test the driver, I'd appreciate it.

If anyone has a fast SCSI controller that they'd like to see a
NetBSD driver for (and they can spare the card for a bit), please
contact me.  I'm interested in the card that comes with the WGS95
and the ATTO cards.

Cheers,
-allen

PS.  I committed a change today that should allow Quadra 900/950 owners
to access their external and internal busses.  It works for one
person--at least allowing them to boot off an external drive (serial
console--even in "compatibility mode" isn't working, though, nor is ADB).

--
                    Allen Briggs - briggs@ninthwonder.com