Subject: Re: panic: malloc: out of space in kmem_map since UVM
To: None <cwood@ichips.intel.com>
From: Ken Nakata <kenn@synap.ne.jp>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 05/09/1998 16:18:28
On Fri, 8 May 1998 14:21:57 -0700 (PDT),
Colin Wood <cwood@ichips.intel.com> wrote:
> Erik Bertelsen wrote:
> > Of course, if the problem persists, the next step will be a PR )-:
>
> Perhaps.  I don't think that Ken (or anyone else) has filed a PR yet, but
> the port-master does know about it, I believe.

I haven't filed a PR since I'm not so sure of the cause of the
problem.  Of course, I could file one with just a surface description
of the symptom, but I'm not even sure whether this is a mac68k
specific problem or there are other ports (specifically m68k ports)
that have the same problem, potentially or otherwise.

Since I haven't heard anyone but mac68k users about this problem, I'm
inclined to believe this is a port specific problem, though.

Ken