Subject: sound update
From: Colin Wood <cwood@ichips.intel.com>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 05/08/1998 13:41:13
Ok, I believe that I finally figured out the stuck on/off beep problems I
was having 2 nights ago, so this weekend I should have a patch to asc.c
that will add consistent console bell support to all machines (except the
AV Quadras) ready for anyone who wants it (it needs to be cleaned up a
bit, first :-).  I'll post it when it's done. I'll also send-pr it or pass
it by Scott so that it makes it into -current.

Thanks once again to all who replied to my survey.  If anyone experiences
problems with my beep program, please still let me know.

Later.

Component Design Engineer - PMD                 Intel Corporation