Subject: Re: Netatalk: problems with zones >255 under NetBSD 1.3.1
To: Dr. Bill Studenmund <wrstuden@loki.stanford.edu>
From: David Brownlee <abs@anim.dreamworks.com>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 05/08/1998 11:57:55
On Fri, 8 May 1998, Dr. Bill Studenmund wrote:

> On Fri, 8 May 1998, David Brownlee wrote:

> >         We are seeing a problem where nbplkup (and the mac chooser) on
> > 	zones with cable ranges >255 fail to pass through the netatalk
> > 	box.
> >
> Coudl you send me the output of netstat -r?

	Not easily :/  - we've had to pull the box. I'll try to get it
	hooked up long enough tonight to collect the output.

> The NetBSD netatalk code is derived from the FreeBSD code. They recently
> fixed problems in their code, and I've not had a chance to port them to
> NetBSD yet.
>
> I'd hoped to soon, but I found out I get to move soon. :-(

	Hmm, there's quite a few lines of diffs 'tween the FreeBSD and the
	NetBSD code - any idea of where I could start?

		David/absolute

	 -=-  "There will not be a send-off, a funeral or mass"  -=-