Subject: Re: 68LC040 FPE, PR #5133, UVM, and a security hole?
To: Allen Briggs <briggs@canolog.ninthwonder.com>
From: Rolf Braun <rbraun@cstone.net>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 05/08/1998 12:08:06
>> Sounds like it got farther than mine did. Mine didn't even sense the SCSI
>> bus before it crashed. If you need messages or a stack trace, let me know,
>> but my symptoms are basically those of Hauke Fath on his Q700. (I'm on a
>> P637.)
>
>How much RAM do you have?

20 MB internal plus 5 MB swap. Yeah, I know, not much swap, but it works
under NetBSD 1.3.1, which I'm told uses additive swap.

--
- Rolf Braun - rbraun@cstone.net - http://www.cstone.net/~rbraun/
- Sassy Software: cool software for your Macintosh or Apple IIgs

- Anyone attempting to post messages or send e-mail using my address
- without my permission will be held legally liable for forgery, and
- may be subject to legal action and severe legal penalties.