Subject: Re: 68LC040 FPE, PR #5133, UVM, and a security hole?
To: Ken Nakata <kenn@synap.ne.jp>
From: Rolf Braun <rbraun@cstone.net>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 05/08/1998 10:58:23
>On Thu, 7 May 1998 18:14:13 -0400,
>rbraun@cstone.net (Rolf Braun) wrote:
>>
>> Note to Ken: Please, please, PLEASE roll any changes you make to the FPE
>> into a custom build of 1.3.1, because -current seems to be very nicely
>> broken on my Mac right now.
>
>Ok...  I don't keep 1.3 or 1.3.1 tree, but I will.  Compiling a 1.3.1
>kernel with current FPE won't be a problem, since FPE has been pretty
>stable (read `inactive').

OK, thanks. I think Allen's trying to fix -current, but it would be nice
for it to be in a kernel that I know works here. (1.3.1 GENERIC #0)

--
- Rolf Braun - rbraun@cstone.net - http://www.cstone.net/~rbraun/
- Sassy Software: cool software for your Macintosh or Apple IIgs

- Anyone attempting to post messages or send e-mail using my address
- without my permission will be held legally liable for forgery, and
- may be subject to legal action and severe legal penalties.