Subject: Re: 68LC040 FPE, PR #5133, UVM, and a security hole?
To: Rolf Braun <rbraun@cstone.net>
From: Allen Briggs <briggs@canolog.ninthwonder.com>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 05/08/1998 10:37:01
> Doesn't work at all. Same problem as the GENERIC kernel.

Hmmm...  Before leaving for work this morning, I tried booting a
kernel that I built (cleanly) last night.  It got a bus error in
ffs_write after it was mostly booted.  I'm going to try banging on
it some more tonight (maybe--stuff is happening today...  macbsd.com
might be on a T1 by the end of the weekend if all goes well).

BTW, it looks like parts of oldpuma's drive is decomposing
(ftp.macbsd.com).  I'm going to try to avoid doing anything with
it for a couple of days and hope that it limps along until I can
get easier access to it and get it upgraded to NetBSD-current (or
at least 1.3.1/2).

-allen

--
                    Allen Briggs - briggs@ninthwonder.com