Subject: Re: scsibus? at ...
To: None <port-mac68k@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Tom Rini <tmrini@ntplx.net>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 05/07/1998 16:40:45
On Thu, 7 May 1998, Colin Wood wrote:

> Tom Rini wrote:
> > I was looking around in dmesg, and noticed it said "scsibus0 at esp0: 8
> > targets".  I was wondering if i could add scsibus? at esp? to my kernel
> > config file instead of scsibus? at scsi? and have it work.
>
> Technically, I believe that you can, and it should work just fine.  Try it
> and see.  At worst you wind up with a kernel that won't recognize the
> disks :-)

Ok, was more of a ok, I did it and and it seems to work, but now something
else has gone wrong (tho it's been there for longer then since i switched
to that kernel).  Anyways, right now (current sup'ed srcs) and for maybe a
week, i've gotten 6 undefined refs to __gmon_param from libkern.po when
linking.  Could it be form something wacky in my config file or some
un-finished change?

---
Tom Rini (TR1265)
http://dobbstown.yeti.edu/