Subject: Re: 68LC040 FPE, PR #5133, UVM, and a security hole?
To: Dave Huang <khym@bga.com>
From: Rolf Braun <rbraun@cstone.net>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 05/07/1998 17:55:34
>> What if Joe User who isn't in wheel logs onto ttyp0 via telnet and tries to
>> run X or dt?
>
>man 5 ttyaction?

Um, I've tried it from "telnet localhost". Running dt will invoke dt on the
console, even when dt is run from a pty. Weird stuff.

--
- Rolf Braun - rbraun@cstone.net - http://www.cstone.net/~rbraun/
- Sassy Software: cool software for your Macintosh or Apple IIgs

- Anyone attempting to post messages or send e-mail using my address
- without my permission will be held legally liable for forgery, and
- may be subject to legal action and severe legal penalties.