Subject: Re: another sound survey...
To: Josh Hope <otaku@unixgeek.ml.org>
From: Colin Wood <cwood@ichips.intel.com>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 05/07/1998 09:11:51
Josh Hope wrote:
> I absolutely love it Colin! It's great, and works perfectly on my machine
> (P600). I also perfer your beep (470,100,5), even though it sounds
> *amazingly* similar to a PC startup beep...

Yeah, I noticed.  It's kinda short and sweet, tho.  I find that really
long beeps are rather annoying (although these will be asynchronous, so it
won't hold anything up).  As Ryan suggested, Apple's "Simple Beep" is at
880, so I may go with that.

Thanks for the feedback.

Later.

Component Design Engineer - PMD                 Intel Corporation